Greek handwriting recognition for Pocket PC 2002/2003 for Pocket PCNatural Greek handwriting recognition system
Greek handwriting recognition for Pocket PC 2002/2003 by: Paragon Technologie GmbH, last updated: 15/11/2004
Requirements: Any Pocket PC 2002 or Pocket PC 2003 device
About Greek handwriting recognition for Pocket PC 2002/2003PenReader is a natural Greek handwriting recognition system for Pocket PC 2002/Pocket PC 2003 devices. (If you have a Pocket PC device, you can try PenReader for Pocket PC.)PenReader is designed for Greek handwriting recognition, it works with any application running on Pocket PC 2002/2003 based device. PenReader recognizes text you write on your device's screen with stylus, and pastes it to current cursor position.PenReader supports:
- recognition of letters, punctuation marks, brackets, digits and standard symbols;
- 28 national handwritings, based on Greek, Cyrillic and Latin alphabets;
- national modifiers for Latin alphabet;
- easy-to-use switching between pre-selected languages;
- macros that fully duplicate main keyboard functions (shift, backspace etc);
- calculator context, which enables you to make simple calculations faster;
- work without training;
- adjustable options: line width, line color, sound, recognition delay, drag&drop delay etc;
- improved recognition quality.
- Language Extender - Full national language support for your Pocket PC (including optional complete interface translation). Languages supported: Greek, Czech, Russian, Swedish et. al.
- InterKey - Customize onscreen keyboard of your Pocket PC: 60 national keyboard layouts are available.
- SlovoEd dictionary for Pocket PC - Translation dictionaries for Pocket PC (including Greek English, Greek German, Greek Italian and many others).
- CETuner 2004 - powerful utility for changing themes, adjusting colors and font settings on your Pocket PC 2002/2003.