German handwriting recognition for Pocket PC 2002 and Pocket PC 2003/Windows Mobile for Pocket PCNatural German handwriting recognition system
German handwriting recognition for Pocket PC 2002 and Pocket PC 2003/Windows Mobile by: Paragon Technologie GmbH, last updated: 15/11/2004
Requirements: Any Pocket PC 2002 or Pocket PC 2003/Windows Mobile device
About German handwriting recognition for Pocket PC 2002 and Pocket PC 2003/Windows MobilePenReader is a natural German handwriting recognition system for Pocket PC 2002 and Pocket PC 2003/Windows Mobile devices. (If you have a Pocket PC device, you can try PenReader for Pocket PC.)PenReader is designed for German handwriting recognition, it works with any application running on Pocket PC 2002 and Pocket PC 2003/Windows Mobile based device. PenReader recognizes text you write on your device's screen with stylus, and pastes it to current cursor position.PenReader supports:
- recognition of letters, punctuation marks, brackets, digits and standard symbols;
- 28 national handwritings, based on Latin, Cyrillic and Greek alphabets;
- national modifiers for Latin alphabet;
- easy-to-use switching between pre-selected languages;
- macros that fully duplicate main keyboard functions (shift, backspace etc);
- calculator context, which enables you to make simple calculations faster;
- work without training;
- adjustable options: line width, line color, sound, recognition delay, drag&drop delay etc;
- improved recognition quality.
- InterKey - Customize onscreen keyboard of your Pocket PC: 60 national keyboard layouts are available.
- SlovoEd dictionary for Pocket PC - Translation dictionaries for Pocket PC (including German English, German French, German Spanish and many others).
- CETuner 2004 - powerful utility for changing themes, adjusting colors and font settings on your Pocket PC 2002/2003.