Pocket Shopping List for Pocket PCShopping list with programmable nutrition guide, Desktop Editor, Meal Planner... Easy to use. Check out calories, Carbs, Fat content of items on your list and plan your meals.
Pocket Shopping List by: Pocketfleet, last updated: 19/02/2005
Requirements: All Pocket PCs with Windows CE 2.11 or better with ARM, SH3, MIPs or PXA25o, XScale and HPC Pro
About Pocket Shopping ListWindows CE 3.0, 2002 & 2003!
Shop and Eat Healthier!NOT JUST A SHOPPING LIST!Desktop Nutrition Editor Available FREE! from http://www.pocketfleet.homeunix.com Add, Edit or Delete Nutritional data using your desktop or laptop PC. You take your Pocket PC everywhere but how many times have you forgotten that grocery list? Never again, This list not only records what you need, it tells you what store, a notes section for reminders likecoupons, food group categories to track a healthy diet and a built in nutritional database that tells you how many gram of fat, how many carbs, and the calories in 1 serving and just what is 1 serving. NEW You can also select items from your list and form a meal, Pocket Shopping List will tell you the total Fat, Carbohydrates and Calories that meal will contain. Sort your list by store or search for a specific item. Easy to use and designed for thehealth-conscious shopper. The brand of Bread you always buy has 1.9g fat, 35g carbohydrates and 161 cal in 2 slices, here is a loaf that has less carbs and calories, and it's cheaper. let's try it. The next store I need to go to is My Grocer, I got everything I needed here... This is a great tool if you do the grocery shopping in your home..... KEY FEATURES
- Check Boxes to select items you need to buy.
- Searching feature to find items in a long list.
- Sorting Columns, sort by store, item, Checked etc.
- Each item can have a note attached.
- Store Database linked to each item, lets shop where the best prices are.
- Nutritional Database lets you enter or view nutritional data on every item, add or edit each item in the database. Build a nutritional database that is suited to what you eat.
- MEAL PLANNER lets you link several items to the nutritional database and form a any meal, see the total Fat, Carbs and Calories of that meal.
- Screen Enhancements, Menu and Command bar added.
- Desktop Nutrition Editor available FREE!
Visit our support site at www.pocketfleet.homeunix.com with our on-line store powered byHandango This product also supports the HandHeld PC HPC Pro Jornada series